Calling All Artists!
VARD is seeking artists who can create one-of-a-kind designs for our promotional t-shirts & hats inspired by our mission and values:
Mission: To shape policy, guide development, and provide outreach to preserve natural resources, protect rural character, and promote vibrant communities in Teton Valley through civic action.
- Preservation & stewardship of our local natural resources.
- Serving as a free community educational resource for everyone.
- Smart growth & thoughtful development that benefits the entire community and future generations.
- Responsibility and accountability in our local government.
- Civic engagement & public participation in the community development process.
- Respectful & civil dialogue.
DRAFT ideas, examples, portfolios, and drawings…must be submitted by Tuesday, March 31st at 12pm by email, snail mail, and/or in-person. At this point in the process, we’re open to all kinds of interpretations of this project.
Final design(s) will be decided on through further consultation with winning artist. Stipend and accreditation will also be discussed.
Please contact us with any questions and pass this on to anyone you think might be interested. We truly look forward to seeing your fantastic work!
c/o Rachel Daluge, Director of Communications & Conservation
285 East Little Ave. (call for appointment!)
PO Box 1164
Driggs, Idaho 83422
Follow us on Facebook!
Stay connected! Sign up for our EMAIL ALERTS