Code Studio needs YOUR input!
Code Studio needs to hear from YOU!
As a part of their participation in the Sustainable Communities HUD grant, the cities of Victor and Driggs are hosting a series of public design workshops from Saturday July 27 – Thursday August 1. This is your opportunity to provide direct input to the Code Studio code writing team (a team of urban designers, architects, and economists) who are writing the new zoning and development codes for the cities of Victor and Driggs. As you may know, although Teton County is the pilot project for this HUD grant, the county has opted to instead hire special planning consultant Stephen Loosli to craft their portion of the development codes.
Here’s the basic info that you need to know:
· Your input is critical to the success of this project.
· All of these events are open to the public!
· Please participate as much as you can, and invite your friends and neighbors.
· You will be giving direct input on how the new regulations for Victor and Driggs should be developed in order to preserve character, improve quality of life, promote local commerce, and be user friendly.
· You can track the progress of this effort at this website: www.tetonvalley.code-studio.com
· For more information, contact Bill Knight (City of Victor) at 787-2940.