Teton County GIS Mapping
The Teton County Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Department offer free up-to-date maps and data available to the public that include all of Teton County, includes the Cities of Victor, Driggs, and Tetonia. Through this website, you can download surveys and subdivision plats, printable PDF maps, GIS data (including current Google Earth parcels) and other associated information. Please feel free to call or email the Teton County GIS Department with any questions or comments.
Draft Land Use Code Maps
You can also view an interactive map of the draft zoning & land use code which has not been adopted for Teton County, but was produced by Teton County via the 2015 HUD Sustainable Communities Grant.
Driggs Planning, Zoning, & Existing Development Maps
The City of Driggs provides free access to maps of the city’s existing zoning, including the area of impact around the city.
The City of Driggs provides several maps for public viewing on their website. This includes the following:
More Cool Maps to View!
Since 2001, our organization has been a physical and digital repository for land use, planning, and development in Teton County. Over the years, we have acquired many maps; here are some of the most interesting ones for your perusal.
- 2004 – Teton County Zoning map (this is the oldest digital map available!)
- 2008 – Driggs Zoning map
- 2008 – Driggs Impact Area Zoning map
- 2008 – Mahogany Ridge concept map (the large development ever proposed in Teton County, Idaho)
- 2008 – Development Analysis of all pending and recorded subdivisions including the location of conversation easements
- 2009 – Development Analysis of all pending and recorded subdivisions – note how much changed in just one year from 2008 to 2009.
- 2009- Teton County Pending & Recorded Subdivisions (during the peak of the boom)
- 2009 – Map of the “Egbert Annexation” which doubled the size of Tetonia and was later reverse via a voter referendum
- 2011 – Subdivision Build Out Analysis showing the number of homes built in every platted subdivision
- 2012 – Development Potential of all the unbuilt parcels of land in Ag2.5 and Ag20 zoning.
- 2014 – De-Annexation map showing all the parcels recently de-annexed by the City of Victor