Teton Valley 2020 is a project sponsored by Teton County, ID to help shape the future of Teton Valley.
Actions & Events:
August 23-24, 2012 – Comp Plan is unanimously adopted. Here's our complete meeting report. CLICK HERE to review the draft comp plan and public comments. CLICK HERE to review all five of VARD's comment letters.
Tuesday, July 10th at 5PM – P&Z hearing at Basin High
June 9, 2011 – The 6 Comp Plan committees and chairmen have been selected:
- Natural Resources/Outdoor Recreation: Tom Arden , Jennifer Dustin , Julianna Eby, Linsey Hayes, Wade Kaufman , Joanne LaBelle, Matt Lucia, Matt Mullenbach, William Powell, Brian Schmidt, Amy Verbeten (Chairman), Lauren Wendt
- Rural Character/Ag Heritage: Bruce Arnold, Dennie Arnold (Chairman), Brian Ashton , Jack Liebenthal, Sandy Mason, Tami Presta, Bonnie Reece, Katharine Shepard, Todd Woolstenhulme
- Transportation: Tim Adams (Chairman), Anne Callison, Jack Haddox, Lindsey Love, Allen Monroe, Ralph Mossman
- Community Events/Facilities: Suzanne Arden, Greg Casperson, Matthew Eagens, Jo Haddox, Erica Linnell, Lindsey Moss, Carrie Mowrey, Tibby Plasse, Jeff Potter , Jack Revoyr, Alice Stevenson, Diane Temple (Chairman), Marie Tyler
- Economic Development: John Bingham , Shannon Brooks-Hamby, Grant Durtchi, Bob Foster, Brian Gibson, Tony Goe, Hyrum Johnson, Pete Koson (Chairman), Wayne Maness, Lynda Skujins , Anna Trentadue
- Core Committee: Cleve Booker, Dave Hensel, Ian Noyes, Julie Stomper, Isabel Waddell, and the 5 subcommittee chairs (Amy Verbeten, Dennie Arnold, Tim Adams, Diane Temple, and Pete Koson)
December 31, 2010 – P4P survey is done! Over 740 surveys were completed! Click here to read the survey results.
Other cool links to check out:
Teton Valley 2020 has now launched their website where you can learn about getting involved in the comp plan process. They also have a blog! You can even friend them on Facebook! Teton County now has a website dedicated to the Comp Plan.
Comprehensive Plan Meeting Reports & Op Eds:
- Here is a link to our meeting reports page.
- Here is a link to our Op Ed articles and letters-to-the-editor