Thank you for your interest in Outside at the Unlands. The event is currently full and we are not accepting additional reservations. For questions, please contact a staff member at Valley Advocates for Responsible Development- 208.354.1707.
If you received a confirmation, please read below for important details.
DATE: Saturday, June 25, 2016
TIME: 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Presentations begin promptly at 5 pm. Guided Naturalist tours will follow.
COST: no charge; includes cocktail reception & appetizers
LOCATION: Unland Property- 1933 E 4000 N, TETONIA, ID
- Less cars. Parking is limited- carpooling is strongly encouraged.
- Guests are encouraged to bring a dessert to share.
- Wear and bring appropriate clothing & footwear for the day’s weather.
- Indoor restrooms with plumbing available on site.
- You are welcome to bring your own binoculars, spotting scope and camera- you’ll be glad you did.
- Information about the event can also be found here: http://tetonvalleyadvocates.org/outside-at-the-unlands/
Thank you to John and Linda Unland for your generosity as hosts for this exciting event!