From the County Assessor's Office and Alliance Title, we procured the latest tax and foreclosure statistics (as of September 30, 2010):
- The total assessed value of property in Teton County for 2010 is $1,947,519,259.
- Over the past 24-months, the volume of past and pending foreclosures has topped $251,000,000 in Teton County, Idaho.
- In 2009, there was over $104,000,000 in foreclosures in Teton County, Idaho. This is 5.3% of the 2010 assessed value of the County.
- As for 2010, from January through December of this year, there has been, and is scheduled to be, over $147,000,000 in Teton County foreclosures. This is 7.5% of the 2010 assessed value of the County.
- As for 2011, from January 1-18th, there is already $2,800,000 in foreclosures scheduled.
- Surrounding Counties: In surrounding Bonneville, Madison, Jefferson, and Fremont Counties, the total combined volume of foreclosures scheduled for 2010 is $81,000,000. By contrast, Teton County, WY has $78,000,000 in foreclosures scheduled for 2010.
CLICK HERE to see more county development statistics as of December 1, 2010.