The following VARD publications are in the Adobe PDF format, please download here if you don’t have Adobe Acrobat.
- Addressing Excess Development Entitlements – Lessons learned from Teton County, Idaho
- Arrested Developments – Tools for tackling zombie subdivisions
- Dig Driggs Business Development Guide
- Citizen Advocacy Handbook (525 KB)
- Developer’s Handbook for Smart Growth (1.76 MB)
- Commonsense Guidelines to Living in Teton County (940 KB)
- Subdivision in the Intermountain West – A general overview of laws and enabling authority for platting and vacating development entitlements.