Have you ever wished you could make a bigger impact with your donation? Teton Valley needs you more than ever and becoming a local hero couldn’t be easier. Memberships and monthly donations add up quickly and provide a steady stream of support to our advocacy efforts in your community.
As a member of our Planning Patron program, you can make your donations via monthly donations from our website, your bank’s bill pay system, in person or through the mail. It’s safe and easy to do, and it provides a reliable stream of income for important advocacy work throughout our valley.
And now, thanks to the generosity of a long-time donor, when you sign up as a new Planning Patron, your donation is matched up to $5,000. In addition, new members receive the following to thank you for making such a tremendous commitment to our special valley:
VARD Membership benefits:
$20 for an annual membership
- Email alerts, social media updates
- Annual report, printed newsletters and mailers delivered to your doorstep
- Optional monthly “planning patron” program giving
- Free entry into annual “member raffle”
- Invitations and member discounts to education, outreach, and social events, including:
- Donor Party
- Teton Valley Brew Night
- Member meetings and parties (ex: fall Wydaho-down!)
Member gifts (opt-out option as well):
- Benefactor: $1000+: T-shirt
- Sponsor: $500-$999: Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- Patron: $250-$499: Hat
- Friend: $100-$249: Can Koozie
- Supporter: $50-$99: Can Koozie
- Member: $20-$49: Membership benefits listed above
Online Monthly Donations:
Using our secure online donation site, you’ll set up your monthly donations once and be all set. You will be directed to Paypal and our Network for Good donation page where you can create an account to manage your recurring subscription; you can cancel any time. All are encrypted and secure.
Monthly Donations via Bill Pay:
Many banks offer automatic bill pay options for their account holders. Your donation will draft from your account each month on a date you specify. If you have any questions on how to set this up, call Amy at (208) 669-0722.
Some employers offer voluntary payroll deductions for their employees. Please contact Shawn at (208) 354-1707, or Shawn@ tetonvalleyadvocates.org for more information and to discuss your options.
Still not using the internet for payments?
No problem. We can send you 12 remittance envelopes – one for each month – and you just send them in with your check when you pay your monthly bills. Give Shawn a call to talk more about this option (208) 354-1707, or send him an email and he can provide these to you: Shawn@tetonvalleyadvocates.org